- Player Characters: 32 pt. buy
- HP at first level is maxed * 2. At every level thereafter it is rolled, re-rolling if under half.
- Feats are at: 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 14th, 16th, 18th, 20th, 21st etc.
- Ability increase at: 4, 8, 11, 14, 18, 21 etc.
- Ability increases give 2 points to spend (these points can’t be spent on the same ability, at levels 11, 21 etc. all 6 abilities are increased by 1)
- Players start with one Profession Trait, and one Birth Trait, they may also choose two other Traits of their choice.
- Player’s may take a Flaw in exchange for a Feat, or a Drawback in exchange for a Trait (max 2).
- Player’s start with a Birthsign. (See GM for your birth-sign)
- Player’s start with a luck score. (See GM for your score).
- We’re using the following changes of the skill system and proficiency.
- Player’s must choose a starting region. (this has various trait-like benefits, grants a regional language, and shows which pantheon is native to the region.
Syrik Books (Here mostly for the Equipment Guide)
(Note on Homebrew Stuff)
Any approved Homebrew class/feat/spell/etc may be changed mid-game.
Example of LA: LA+1 characters require XP as if they were a level higher to level up (1st-level would be: 0/5000 xp (if using Medium xp))
- +1: 3,000xp.
- +2: 5,000xp, 3,000xp.
- +3: 8,000xp, 5,000xp, 3,000xp
- +4: 12,000xp, 8,000xp, 5,000xp, 3,000xp
- +5: 17,000xp, 12,000xp, 8,000xp, 5,000xp, 3,000xp