Leprechaun Race Info
Random Leprechaun Starting Ages
|10 years||+2d6 years (12 – 22 years)||+3d6 years (13 – 28 years)||+4d6 years (14 – 34 years)|
Random Leprechaun Maturing Affects
|Young||Middle Age||Old||Venerable||Maximum Age|
|under 5 years||80 years||140 years||250 years||250 + 2d100 years|
Random Leprechaun Height and Weight
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Female||2’ 6"||+2d4" (2’ 8" – 3’ 2")||25lb.||+2d4 (27 – 33lb.)||Male||2’ 8"||+2d4" (2’ 10" – 3’ 4")||30lb.||+2d4 (32 – 38lb.)|
- Ability Score Racial Traits: -4 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma.
- Type: Leprechaun are fey.
- Size: Leprechaun are Small creatures and gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty to their CMB and CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
- Speed: Leprechaun have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Languages: Leprechauns begin play speaking Sylvan. Leprechaun’s with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Aklo, Draconic, Dwarf, Elf, Giant, Goblin, Halfling, and Orc.
Defense Racial Traits
- Fey Damage Resistance: Leprechaun’s gain DR 5/cold iron.
- Lesser Spell Resistance: Leprechaun’s gain spell resistance equal to 6 + their character level.
Feat and Skill Racial Traits
- Cobbler: Leprechaun’s gain a max ranks in Profession Cobbler, and receive the Master Craftsman feat for free, but it may only be used to craft foot-wear.
- Filcher: Leprechaun’s gain a +2 racial bonus on skill checks made with the Sleight of Hand skill.
- Perceptive: Leprechaun’s gain a +2 racial bonus on skill checks made with the Perception skill.
Magic Racial Traits
- Leprechaun Magic: When a leprechaun uses any of its spell-like abilities to deceive, trick, or humiliate a creature (at the GM’s discretion), the spell-like ability resolves at caster level +4.
- Fey Magic: Leprechauns gain a +1 bonus to the DC of any saving throws against illusion spells that they cast. Leprechauns with a Charisma score of 11 or higher also gain the following spell-like abilities (the caster level is equal to the user’s character level): 1/day—dancing lights, ghost sound, prestidigitation, speak with animals.
- Constant Shillelagh: Any non-magical wooden weapon such as a club or quarterstaff is affected is if by the Shillelagh spell when wielded by a leprechaun.
- Invisibility: A leprechaun can become invisible once per day. CL equal to the HD of the leprechaun.
Senses Racial Traits
- Low-Light Vision: Leprechauns can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
Atācārī have a Level Adjustment of +2.