Panserbjørn Race Info
Random Panserbjørn Starting Ages
|16 years||+2d6 years (18 – 28 years)||+4d6 years (20 – 40 years)||+6d6 years (22 – 52 years)|
Random Panserbjørn Maturing Affects
|Young||Middle Age||Old||Venerable||Maximum Age|
|under 6 years||95 years||145 years||205 years||205 + 4d20 years|
Random Panserbjørn Height and Weight
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Female||8’ 4"||+4d12" (8’ 8" – 12’ 4")||580lb.||+4d12x15lb. (640 – 1,300lb.)||Male||8’ 8"||+4d12" (9’ 0" – 12’ 8")||685lb.||+4d12x20lb. (765 – 1,645lb.)|
- Ability Score Racial Traits: Panserbjørn have the following boosts to their abilities. +6 Strength, +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma. This includes the bonuses for Size.
- Type: Panserbjørn are fey, and as such they receive the following trait for free. Low-light vision racial trait.
- Size: Panserbjørn are Large creatures and thus gain a +2 size bonus to Strength and a –2 size penalty to Dexterity. Panserbjørn take a –1 size penalty to their AC, a –1 size penalty on attack rolls, a +1 bonus on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a –4 size penalty on Stealth checks. A panserbjørn takes up a space that is 10 feet by 10 feet and has a reach of 5 feet.
- Quadruped: Panserbjørn possess four legs and no arms, their front paws have opposable thumbs, granting them a +4 racial bonus to CMD against trip attempts and a +10 foot bonus to their base speed. In addition, members of this race use weapons and armor as if they were Medium (instead of Large).
- Speed: Panserbjørn have a base speed of 30 feet. [40’ total]
- Languages: Panserbjørn begin play speaking Common, Bjørnvik, and Kast. Panserbjørn with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following languages: Aklo, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Orc, Sylvan, Yeti.
Defense Racial Traits
- Cold Resistance: Panserbjørn have cold resistance 5.
- Endure Cold: Panserbjørn receive a +5 bonus against environmental cold effects.
- Natural Armor: Panserbjørn gain a +4 natural armor bonus to their Armor Class.
Feat and Skill Racial Traits
- Craftsman: Panserbjørn gain a +2 racial bonus on all Craft or Profession checks to create objects from metal or stone.
- Skill Focus: Panserbjørn are exceptionally difficult to deceive, as such they receive the skill focus (Sense Motive) feat for free.
Movement Racial Traits
- Mountaineer: Panserbjørn are immune to altitude sickness and do not lose their Dexterity bonus to AC when making Climb checks or Acrobatics checks to cross narrow or slippery surfaces.
- Swim: Panserbjørn have a swim speed of 30 feet and gain the +8 racial bonus on Swim checks that a swim speed normally grants.
Offense Racial Traits
- Bite: Panserbjørn have a natural bite attack, dealing 1d8 points of damage. The bite is a primary attack, or a secondary attack if the creature is wielding manufactured weapons.
- Claws: Panserbjørn receive two claw attacks. These are primary natural attacks. They deal 1d6 points of damage.
Senses Racial Traits
- Low-Light Vision: Panserbjørn can see twice as far as a race with normal vision in conditions of dim light.
Panserbjørn have a Level Adjustment of +2.