Urmahlullu Race Info
The Urmahlullu is a leonine Centaur. That is, they have the upper half of a humanoid, while the lower half is that of a lion. The humanoid part of the Urmahlullu has feline characterstics aroudn his or her eyes and ears, and perhaps in the nose and teeth as well. Males generally have luxurious manes, which they tend to like a dwarf tends to his beard.
Urmahlullu are a proud and dutiful species, strong and spartan, with little concern for folly. They carry themselves with a great dignity, self-respect and regard for order. What’s more, their feline nature is made quite apparent in their affinity for cleanliness and hygiene.
Because of all this, and their tendency toward devout belief in the divine, Urmahlullu were often employed in the service of sacred Sumerian chambers. In particular, Urmahlullu commonly took up service in royal bath houses and other locations where ritual purification took place. In such a post, they were meant to help ward off demons, such as the leonine type called Mukil-res-lemutti (‘evil attendant’ or ‘upholder of evil’).
Many believe the Mukil-res-lemutti to be a chosen enemy of the species Urmahlullu, though if so, the reason still remains unknown. It has been said by some that theirs is simply an ancient rivalry like any other. Though, some speculate the two species are related. Others even go so far as to claim the two are different breeds of the same creature, caught in an age-old moral blood feud.
Random Urmahlullu Starting Ages
|15 years||+1d4 years (16-19 years)||+1d6 year (16-21 years)||+2d6 years (17-27 years)|
Random Urmahlullu Maturing Affects
|Young||Middle Age||Old||Venerable||Maximum Age|
|4 years||60 years||90 years||120 years||120 + 3d20|
Random Urmahlullu Height and Weight
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Length||Length Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Female||6’ 2"||+2d12" (6’ 4" – 8’ 2")||5’ 6"||+3d8" (5’ 9" – 7’ 6")||1500lb.||+12d10*10 lb. (1,620 – 2,700 lb.)||Male||6’ 5"||+2d12" (6’ 7" – 8’ 5")||5’ 8"||+3d8" (5’ 11" – 7’ 8")||1800lb.||+12d10*10 lb. (1,920 – 3,000 lb.)|
- Ability Score Racial Traits: The Urmahlullu gains a +4 bonus to Strength, a +2 bonus to Dexterity, a +2 bonus to Constitution, a +2 bonus to Wisdom, and a +2 bonus to Charisma. (this includes size bonuses)
- Type: Urmahlullu are monstrous humanoids.
- Size: Urmahlullu are large creatures and as such gain a +2 size bonus to Strength and a –2 size penalty to Dexterity. Large races take a –1 size penalty to their AC, a –1 size penalty on attack rolls, a +1 bonus on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a –4 size penalty on Stealth checks. A Large quadruped takes up a space that is 10 feet by 10 feet and has a reach of 5 feet.
- Speed: Urmahlullu have a base speed of 40 feet. (this includes the quadruped bonus)
- Languages: Urmahlullu begin play speaking Sumerian and Urmahl. Urmahlullu with high Intelligence scores can learn any languages they want (except Druidic and other secret languages).
Defense Racial Traits
- Desert Runner (Ex): Urmahlullu receive a +4 racial bonus on Constitution checks and Fortitude saves to avoid fatigue and exhaustion, as well as any other ill effects from running, forced marches, starvation, thirst, and hot or cold environments.
- Natural Armor: Urmahlullu gain a +2 natural armor bonus to their Armor Class.
Feat and Skill Racial Traits
- Silent Hunter (Ex): Urmahlullu reduce the penalty for using Stealth while moving by 5 and can make Stealth checks while running at a –20 penalty (this number includes the penalty reduction from this trait).
Offense Racial Traits
- Bite: Urmahlullu gain a natural bite attack, dealing 1d4 points of damage with a successful bite attack. The bite is a primary attack, or a secondary attack if the creature is wielding manufactured weapons.
- Claws: Urmahlullu receive two claw attacks. These are primary natural attacks. They deal 1d6 points of damage on a successful attack.
Senses Racial Traits
- Darkvision 60ft: Urmahlullu can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Scent (Ex): Urmahlullu gain the scent ability.
Other Racial Traits
- Undersized Weapons (Ex): Urmahlullu possess four legs and two arms, granting them a +4 racial bonus to CMD against trip attempts and a +10 foot bonus to their base speed. In addition, Urmahlullu use weapons and armor as if they were Medium (instead of Large).